SmartMat is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to work full time in our Bangkok office, with our growing international development team. The position will be in a fun, friendly, and challenging environment, and the candidate will be working with our exciting cutting-edge research and technology. The candidate will mostly work closely with our Lead developer in finding and implementing solutions to complex problems and be primarily involved in continuing developing the “Brain” for SmartMat, but should be equally comfortable working independently to find and implement solutions.
Required Technical Skills:
1. Very strong C/C++, with strong experience in developing OO code, in particular for cross-platform libraries on mobile architectures (specifically Android, and iOS)
2. Strong Computer Vision experience - in particular image analysis, object/feature tracking algorithms and OpenCV
3. Experience with Neural Networks - in particular Convolutional Neural Networks, along with experience implementing network architectures in Tensorflow.
4. Good Python skills are also desirable
5. Very good problem solving skills
6. Ability to independently develop and test solutions
7. Fluent in English
8. Knowledge of using software version control systems such as SVN or Git for code management is desirable but not essential We are offering competitive salary, equity in the company and possible assistance with relocation and work permits in Bangkok. If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Developer Application” and include references and examples of previous computer vision projects.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch with us right away, and let's make magic happen!
Please submit your resume, work samples, projects/portfolio to us at email@example.com